ColorFuse™ glass panels are hand made in our Southern California studio. We are able to supply various designs, custom fabrication (holes, notches, etc.), safety glass (laminated) and many other customized details.
Below you will see a sampling of our current offering. If there is a design/look that you are in need of and you do not see it below, please let us know. If you like these images you will love the actual glass - they are all amazing in person.
ColorFuse™ glass panels are available in 3/4" (19mm), 1" (25mm), 1.5" (36mm), 2" (48mm) and 3" (72mm) thickness. *If you require a thickness not listed please let us know.
ColorFuse™ glass maximum panel sizes are 76" x 120".
Jockimo is proud to announce JGlass™ - their new anti-scratch glass. This new technology meets a growing requirement among architects, interior designers, and home owners. JGlass™ can be applied to the entire family of Jockimo glass flooring products. Here are the details on JGlass™:
- Highly water-repellent (hydrophobic), and so:
- Require less frequent cleanings
- Experience a reduction in mold and bacteria
- Easier to clean – eliminating the need for harsh chemical cleaners.
- Stain and graffiti resistant.
- Oil repellent.
- Scratch resistant.
- Impact resistant.
- Resistant to leaching of calcium and sodium (etching caused by hard water).
- At least 1,000 times more electrical resistant (additional electrical insulation).
- At least 20% more brilliant (shine in glass surfaces).
- Environmentally friendly.
We are often asked about the usage of glass as a counter top. These are the most often asked topics and answers to these questions:
- Strength - Glass counter tops are as strong as any natural or man-made products that are used as counter tops. They are very durable.
- Scratches - The bottom surface of our glass counter tops has a cast texture which acts as a camouflage to dirt, fingerprints, and even small scratches. This makes our glass counter tops very forgiving and in turn a perfect product for the application.
- Heat - Glass is inherently heat resistant so hot cookware can be placed directly on top of our glass - although we highly recommend the usage of trivets or hot plates.
- Installation - Our glass counter tops can be installed in various methods: 1.) directly on top of the cabinet base, 2.) on top of a board, metal or other flat surface which rests on top of the cabinet base, 3.) using stand offs on top of the granite or marble. Please contact us to learn more about these options.